Upcoming Things at Fairytale Boutique!

Yesterday was a very exciting day for Fairytale Boutique! I can’t give out a lot of information, but there are lots of things in the works for the shop! We started the day by working on more stock photos. I was happy I got all of the Chocomint items done this past week by working during the week when I had time, and finishing everything out when I worked on Friday. 

Today we started doing more of the bigger items, mainly the dresses. It’s tough work dressing and undressing that mannequin quickly! Thankfully Oli and Monique helped me :D We also got to play around in some of the dresses! I realized I love how “xxx” fits me, but I’m still not sure if I like the print, and I tried on “xxx” too! Oh crap you guys, I have to show you:


Uahh I can’t release any info or pictures! So I did this one AP style.
 
Okay, so there actually was a purpose for us putting on some of the dresses, but I can’t say! I also can’t tell everything we did yesterday, but I hope you guys like it when things get revealed!


After the shop closed and we finished everything, Miki and Shaun treated us to Korean BBQ! It was me, Miki, Shaun, Oli, Monique, Zeke, and Kai. It was really nice going out with friends; I haven’t done that in quite a while! The food was really good too! I ended up stuffed to the brim, and ready for a nap! It was very kind of Miki and Shaun to buy us dinner, I’m not used to that >w<

I talked to Shaun about my website again, and I guess there really is a lot I don’t know! ;_; He was talking about “FTP” and other technical stuff and I tried to follow, but he’s going to sit down and help me next week! I’ll show you guys my site when I get it going :)

~~~~

In other news, I’m really excited for the Marimo Party on Feb 10!



If you haven’t heard about it yet, please check out the event on Facebook!

This will be a new experience for me, because I’ve helped out at different events, but it’s usually just modeling. This time, I will actually be helping with running it :) I’m excited to learn what all goes in to putting together and running an event and making sure everything goes smoothly!

Oh man, I wish I could tell you guys about the prize! It’s gonna be awesome!

Hope to see you all there!

Whelp, that’s all the updates I’ve got!

Until Next Time,
^^ Sami

0 comments:

Post a Comment