Late post about Anime Expo!

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I've posted, but it's summer so not too much has been going on.

I went to Anime Expo the beginning of July, meant to post about it but got lazy :P

I went with Rob for day 3, Sunday, and was fortunate enough to be in the fashion show hosted by Misako Aoki and Danny Choo! Olivia messaged me asking if I'd like to take part, and I thought it'd be a lot of fun :D

 Outfit Shot, was partially dressed for the fashion show :)

Before the show, I was able to go around the exhibit hall, which was all I really wanted to accomplish. I visited friends in Artist Alley, including Judy at Kawaii Carnival and Lauren at Dearie :D I was a good girl and didn't buy too much...but when I saw that Angelic Pretty had this:

Glass Bottle of Tears

I couldn't help myself! I saw it at AM2, but it was already sold. When I saw it restocked at AX, I convinced my bf into buying it for me <3 I couldn't be happier! I actually went thrift store shopping today and found a few blouses that coordinate wonderfully with it :D

Now if I could just get my hands on this....


Unfortunately they only had red :( I'm so in love with this dress though! and I don't normally go for OPs.

I was fortunate enough to meet Misako too *o*
I got a picture with her, and she signed my AP poster I received with my dress :)
This is a terrible photo, sorry :<

I was also able to stop by cartoongirl7's booth in artist alley. She's really my favorite! I was so happy to hear that she remembered me~~! She's such a sweet girl :3
Hah I've got a collection of her work going for myself x_x


Anyway, on to the fashion show!
I was part of the Kapibara-san section, along with some very lovely girls!


I borrowed Angela's Toy Fantasy salopette, and they provided us with the shirts and kigus :) I was a bit nervous right before I went on stage, but I had so much fun! I forget how many people were in the audience, but this might give you an idea:


It was a blast, and our group of girls couldn't have been better!
You can check out Ben Chan's photos of the show here ^^

All in all it was a really great day, but at the end I was so tired!

Until the next post!
~Sami

1 comments:

Unknown

Thanks for being a part of the show Sami! 2000+ people were at the show! :O

Post a Comment