A bit about me :)

Hi everyone!

Well, I suppose if you've found my blog, you know me already, but I'll give a bit about myself.
I'm a fourth year Apparel Merchandising and Management student at Cal Poly Pomona. I'm really into Japanese fashion, especially Lolita <3 I found it back in high school through Japanese music, and my friend introduced me to the Gothic Lolita Bibles. After that another friend showed me the LiveJournal communities, and it was cake from there. I did a lot of research and finally began buying Lolita clothes in September 2009. I absolutely love the fashion and how frilly and unique it is! You can check out my current wardrobe here on Facebook. I'm always looking to expand my wardrobe, but I always feel broke and I know I shouldn't buy things haha...
Anyway, I've never made a blog before, and my life isn't terribly exciting, but I'll try to post as often as I can with different life musings or events and whatnot. Hopefully this will encourage me to take more photos in my life too :)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Christine de la Creme

You are so beautiful *~*

Post a Comment