Photoshoot!

Hi everyone!
On March 3rd, I did a photoshoot with my lovely friend Stephanie, and our photographer, the awesome, Mike Cabusi! It was the first real photoshoot I've done, and I had so much fun :D We shot at Scripps College in Claremont.

Steph was wearing A Midsummer Night's Dream JSK II in navy:

And I wore Twinkle Carnival Switching JSK in ivory:

I met a girl named Dae (well, that's how I spell it in my head), who helped Mike out with lighting. We also helped her out with a photography homework assignment - two photos for focus and another for movement.
I kept taking candid photos ^^;


 Some of the stairs we shot on

Mike thought of really awesome shots, and I think a lot of them are going to turn out great! I'm so excited to see them, but they've got to be processed first x_x

Mike shooting Steph coming through the gate

While walking to another shooting location, we came upon a group of students playing QUIDDITCH!! It was so awesome to see something like that happening in person! It was pretty hilarious because they were holding their "broomsticks" between their legs XD I wonder how they figured out the rules to play...?



I can't wait for the photos to be uploaded, and I'll be sure to post them when they do!

Until next time,
<3 Sami

1 comments:

Christine de la Creme

I love this dress! >w<

Post a Comment